top of page


Proudly Serving New York State. We serve immigration clients nation-wide. The focus of our practice is family immigration laws. We also represent clients in business immigration with EB1, EB2, EB3, EB4 categories, as well as nonimmigrant visas such as L-1s, O-1s, J-1s, H-1Bs, and TNs.

Non-Immigrant Visas (A non-immigrant visa permits its holder to apply for entry to the U.S. for a temporary period of time and for a specific purpose)


H1-B Specialty Occupation


L-1 Intra-company Transfers


E-1 Treaty Traders


E-2 Treaty Investor


J-1 Cultural and educational exchange 


O-1 Individuals of Extraordinary Ability or Achievement


P Performing Entertainers and Athletes


TN Professionals of Canada and Mexico


R-1 Religious Workers



Immigrant Visas




EB1 Individuals with an extraordinary ability, an outstanding professor or researcher, or a multinational executive or manager.


EB2 individuals who is a member of the professions holding an advanced degree or its equivalent, or a foreign national who has exceptional ability.


EB3 Individual who is skilled worker, professional, or other worker.


EB4 Special Immigrant: Religious Workers/Broadcasters/Iraqi/Afghan Translators/Iraqis Who Have Assisted the United States/International Organization Employees/Physicians/Armed Forces Members/Panama Canal Zone Employees/Retired NATO-6 employees/Spouses and Children of Deceased NATO-6 employees.


EB5 This category was set aside for investors in Regional Centers designated by USCIS based on proposals for promoting economic growth.




A US citizen or resident may petition for certain family members to receive either a green card, a fiancee visa or a K-3/K-4 Visa based on your relationship.


Diversity Immigrant Visa Program makes up to 50,000 immigrant visas available annually, available to individuals who are from countries with low rates of immigration to the United States.


Naturalization, U.S. citizenship is granted to a foreign citizen or national after he or she fulfills the requirements established by Congress in the Immigration and Nationality Act (INA). 

bottom of page